Report an Incident

Below are the specific ways to report an incident report.

General Conduct Reporting

Is there a conflict you need help resolving?  Are you aware of an incident involving a student who is potentially acting in a manner inconsistent with community values?  If so, contact the Office of Conflict Resolution and Student Conduct, and we will do our best to help resolve the conflict peacefully and appropriately.

To report an incident, please click here.

Covid-19 Conduct Reporting

Did a student or organization violate the Covid-19 Guidelines, established by the University? Do you have a concern about a student constantly forgetting to wear their mask to class?

To report an incident, please click here.