Game Day Policy
The purpose of this policy is to promote good sportsmanship so that members of the community, and our guests, can have a safe and enjoyable experience while observing and participating in athletic events and related activities. Examples of game day and game related activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Pre-game activities and events
- Being present at game venues
- Walking to and from game venues
- Being present in the Grove on game days
- Walking to and from the Grove on game days
- Post-game activities or events
On game day and at game related activities and events, students arrested or issued a University citation by the University Police Department will be subject to student conduct charges and proceedings. Students found responsible for violating this policy are at risk of losing their privilege to attend sporting and athletic events for the entire academic year.
The Game Day Policy can be found in its entirety here.